Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 27, 2008

Loud and Stompy

Thats how I felt this morning. For some reason my footfalls really came down hard.

No big run this morning. I had to be back by 6:45 to be ready to drive Tony to school and, had I been in training, might have gotten up at the inordinately early hour required to get in a longer run. Instead I got out the door at 6 (still very early) and ran a quick 3.5 miler out to Cobbs Creek and back down Cedar Ave. It was still dark when I finished it. I guess next weekend is when we set the clocks back. The run was untimed.

Missed Sunday's run, I'm blaming it on the Phillies. It was 2 a.m. before the game was over and I finally got to bed. This started a chain reaction, as I couldn't get up early enough to get a run in and then shuttle kids and do other important stuff. Fortunately the Phillies won so missing the run didn't feel so bad. Read Reba's blog, she went to bed early and thus got her Sunday run in.

If the Phillies win the Series tonight (a big 'if', but definitely plausible), look for them to be my excuse for missing tomorrow morning's run as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Go Phillys! Look out for raining bullets tonight.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home