Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, October 17, 2008

Aaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fridays are the hardest days to get up and run. But getting out is usually worth it.

Started out as usual - slow, stiff and creaky. The latter two eventually went away, the slow never did. Easy run around the lower Tinicum loop, the slow pace let me take in more of the most beautiful run of the year. Crisp, bright sunlight, emerging fall colors, and lots of waterfowl. The familiar markers along the loop took their time coming and I barely noticed. At one point I spontaneously stopped to look out onto Darby Creek and then let out a yell.

4.5 miles, untimed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home