Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Cornfields to Brownfields

I'm back home. Long trip, got various things to catch up on tonight before the debates.

Got in a run before taking off from Grinnell at 8 this morning. Nice but uneventful run that made a nice quadrilateral. The noteworthy thing about this run is that it happened. One thing about the country is that its dark. Less streetlights and less light from other stuff. I didn't want to run in the dark; just didn't feel safe. By the time it started getting light, I decided to squeeze in the run anyway when logic said it would be a good day to rest. When my thinking and my running are at odds like that, its a sign that I'm back on the horse.

Just under 3 miles, untimed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home