Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update

Haven't run since I last posted. Back never got worse but didn't start getting better until yesterday afternoon. Now at least its not a major production to tie my shoelaces.

I had a doc's appt. this morning, mainly to get a prescription for a physical therapist. Didn't get any further insights on what's going on. Got the PT appt. tomorrow afternoon.

I'm getting the desire back to run. Best I can say is that I feel an urge to go out there and run. Not a jones, mind you, but an urge. The latter is borne of the need to fend off withdrawal, the latter seeks to recapture some of the joy running brings me.

I hope to get some miles in this weekend, we'll see what the PT says.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Hey brother! Just catching up on things. Glad you survived the dooring! Glad you're getting the urge back! Glad you're posting!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home