Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Morning Jaunt

I'm sitting here typing this while a cold burn is going through my heels. Ran 2 1/4 miles before sitting down to coffee with my right ankle resting atop a bag of frozen peas and my left riding a bag of mixed veggies.

The most notable thing about my run this morning was that I did it. Sunny, mild early fall morning in which I left the watch at home and basically jogged to Penn campus and back. Ankles felt stiff but not sore, which is about as good as I could hope for. Tomorrow I'll plan to do a little more.

My evaluation of my running paradigm seems to be bleeding over into an evaluation of my blogging paradigm. I read through my account of last year's Stone Harbor race and it really struck me how similar my descriptions of both races are. Am I that set in a particular style? Do I have that little to say? All kinds of questions like that went through my head. And finally, what can I do and what would I want to do differently?

Don't have any answers, but thought I'd throw that out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home