Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wee Wee Wee (All the Way Home)

I stranded myself in Prospect Park last night, meaning I had to run home this morning regardless of how I felt. Fortunately my legs felt better than I dared hope.

So the run was strong. I once had a grand plan to do a hard workout today, but a steady destination run was the wiser way to go. Again sunny and cool. In face of the traffic down Chester Pike I felt nice and smug about the green-ness of running home instead of driving home. Plus the time saved. If I do this a few more times you might start to see a halo forming around my head.

Better sign off before someone smacks me. 8+ in 66:21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home