Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Runs

Last post was Monday, and suddenly its Friday already.

I ran on Tuesday, which is now ancient history but I'll give a quick recap anyway. Did a 10-mile Acme loop early in what is now distinctively fall weather. I'm not sure, but I suspect that the clocks get set back this weekend, which will give a little more daylight in the mornings for a little while longer. That is the downside of fall, the knowledge of winter impending. Otherwise, usual feelings of revisiting a loop somewhat neglected recently, feelings that I can elaborate on in some future post when these thoughts are fresher. 10+ miles in a relatively slow 88:25.

Since then I've been down with a nasty stomach bug. Started coming on Tuesday evening, body aches and digestive problems have since limited my running to making regular dashes to the bathroom. I feel better today but still do not dare put myself that far from a toilet. My head rebels at the down time, but its probably better to get the rest and there is really no significant advantage to be gained right now by my training through it.

Just another turn on a bumpy journey this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home