Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Morning After

Woke up this morning with a headache and queasy stomach, late enough so that I could feel the air getting warmer as it entered my bedroom window. One of those mornings when one's world outlook is overly influenced by one's physical well-being, or lack thereof.

Running is a good antidote for that. Provided you can drag yourself out of the house. For me it has become a very cognitive process. As in "Get out there, I'll be glad I did."

And I was. I ran out to Cobbs Creek, where all kinds of summery things were going on. Gradually my fog lifted, and by the time I hit Woodland Ave I was amazed at how good I felt. Good despite, or maybe because of, a beating sun. I deviated from my normal loop and turned left on 58th St., to explore SW Philly a bit and get a little extra mileage in.

Ran this way for 9 miles. No time due to watch malfunction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home