Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Serenity Prayer

Went out to run with BOMF group again this morning. This time I ran down there and back and did the group run in the middle. For the group run, I ran with the same guy I did the mile with on Monday. He's a good runner and about my age. Conversation was guy-style: sporadic with stretches of silence in between. That suited my mood and somehow seemed appropriate for running down Lindbergh Blvd. with the sun rising to our right. Gonna be another nice day I'll spend in the office.

This made for 10+ miles, which was more than my foot could handle. Things felt okay but the heel pain came on slowly and more diffuse around the ankle. Different style than before. And its been with me since. I iced it while eating breakfast but that seems to make the pain worse. Pain is nagging, not debilitating.

Obviously I'm still trying to figure this one out. For now I'll stick with my every-other-day schedule and perhaps, gasp, schedule an appointment with some healthcare type. Nothing else seems to be working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home