Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 12, 2009

Steelers Country

Greetings from the Hampton Inn in Belle Vernon, PA, deep in the heart of Steelers country.

On the last leg of a fantabulous road trip out to Ohio and Indiana. I haven't run all weekend until this morning. Reba mapped out a route into the hills, and we went out together. It didn't take long to get out of the interstate sprawl and into farmland, where cows were checking us out and pheasants were flying across the road.

All was not agrarian bliss, however. I slowed down to read a historical marker about some local luminary named Cook and sped up to catch up with Reba. That little burst was all it took to get my ankle bottom hurting again. It seemed completely cleared up after the weekend off and its back. Not extremely painful but there. That is disappointing. I suppose I'll have to seek out PT now.

So plan is to continue running low grade. 5.5 miles this morning, untimed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home