Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Random Notes

Had to be in at work on time and presentable at 9 this morning. Given that, it seemed like a good morning to go easy. So I slept a little later, ran a little less, and paced a little slower.

Ran down to Franklin Field, snuck onto the track for three laps, and came home. Figuring 4+ miles. No watch. Weather again is beautiful.

Legs and heels felt amazingly good yesterday, felt good but not great this morning. Hope they can recover a bit today. Also hope by taking it easy today I can get a good run in on Friday.

Had Todd Snider on the iPod. Last time I was listening to this my head was in the fog and my legs were humping it up the Sonoma hills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home