Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, November 10, 2008

Where's My Shades?

This entry is going down as Monday, although its still Sunday night. Albeit late.

Thus I'll keep it short. Weekend runs basically went as planned. Art Museum loop on Saturday and a long run through Fairmount Park today. The first amounts to 6.5 miles in 54:22; the latter is 15 miles in 2:05:02. Combined the two put me over 60 miles for the week.

Today's long run was with John and Ian. We made a pact to run a marathon in the early Spring and at the end of the run each made a cut in our wrists and solemnified this commitment with our blood. Now its just a question of which marathon we'll do.

The future is looking bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home