Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF

I haven't felt a Friday like this in awhile, when all the tiredness of the week accumulates and hangs on my shoulders as I descend the steps and head out to run. The only way I make it out is knowing that it is Friday and I can rest up. I promise myself a nap after the run but by now I know better that I am actually going to keep that promise.

Another thing that got me out the door is that, for the third time in the last four days, I had someone to run with. Deirdre came out west to run; this is the first time I've seen her since before CIM. This meant that we passed a good chunk of the run with my recounting my CIM experience. The nice thing about running is that there is time to do this, so I don't have to skimp on the details and thus started with the ill-fated flight out and went right through to post-race jacuzzi. It was fun to relive that fairy tale.

Weather took a turn for the mild again this morning, which I can tell because my fingers feel nimble and warm as I type this.

Cobbs Creek loop out via Locust and back via Woodland. 9 miles in 66:47. Last run standing between me and the weekend, but already got Sunday on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home