Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Noon

Headed west into DelCo. Someday I'll turn right on Chester Pike and just keep heading that direction.

But not today. The Lansdowne Sycamore was as far west as I got today, and as far west as I needed to go. Running by it always reenergizes me, and these days I can use all the energy I can get.

Fueled this morning by a belly full of Nutella crepes, reputed to have performance enhancing qualities. Music was Canadian with Blue Rodeo and Cowboy Junkies on the iPod. And the weather continued to be a hue of June.

11 miles today gives me 71 for the week. Not bad for six days work, but I want to do better. Ran this loop in 80:20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home