Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Emptiness

Got up early enough to find out that, on an overcast day, it gets light out a little before 7. That was when I got out of the house to just get in some miles. The streets of West Philly were quiet this time on a holiday weekend morning, and the weather was still mild, although I had a sweatshirt on more for comfort reasons than because I actually needed it.

Otherwise nothing much to be said about the run. A zen run, I was able to clear my mind and just put a foot ahead of the other better than on most runs. Quiet, just me and my thoughts heading out to the Art Museum, up MLK, and through Fairmount Park to Belmont Ave. via Montgomery Ave. Total was 8.8 miles in 70.03.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home