Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Chilly Like A Dog


Temperatures are suddenly back down to normal - probably low 30s. Still warm enough to be in shorts, but now wearing those long sleeve t's, with sleeves long enough to just tuck my hands in, that I've accumulated from various marathons. My '02 Boston shirt is now getting ratty just to the point of where I like it.

Broke my resolution and didn't get to bed until 1:30 last night/this morning, predictably it was hard to get out of bed. That and tending to the kids this morning gave me a limited window to run. Turned out to have about an hour, so ran the Sweetbriar loop. This gave me the chance to
see Center City against the barely glowing false dawn.

I'm just logging this for the record, it is not a concern yet but at several points in the run I had a mild but noticeable stabbing pain on the front sole of my right foot. Will monitor this.

8 miles in 61:52.

2 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

"mild..stabbing"--only in running. I love this sport.

2:25 PM  
Blogger MB said...

this is unusual, my 8 miles was 61:43 this morning, just a 9-second difference!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home