Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Stormy Monday

They call it Stormy Monday. . .

Rain started during last night's Eagles playoff game and has continued unabated. I really really really pushed myself to get out the door and actually made it. Despite the rain its still pretty mild out, so I just put a hooded rain pullover over my usual cap, shorts and t-shirt. As it often is with these things, the hardest step was the first one out the door. The rain wasn't that heavy, although despite the rain protection I did eventually get as soaked as I would have without it.

Did the Art Museum loop this morning, partly because although I was reasonably confident the rain wouldn't melt me, I didn't want to push it. Also, I had to get kids off to school and needed to get home early enough to do that. I'll probably do some more miles on the hamster wheel later.

I usually don't count the time since a particular race, but today is three months to the day since the Delaware Distance Classic. Some of you may know why I mention this. And thinking of it brings some of the sunshine from that day into this grey gloomy one.

6.5 in 56:02.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home