Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stepping towards Normality

I'm back in Philly. Got in this morning after spending all night on the red-eye flight. There is no good way to fly in from the west coast, but I'd rather lose half the night than lose half of the day. I'm pretty good at sleeping just about anywhere, so I was asleep for most of the flight. But that was only 4 1/2 hours, and then I found myself in Philly at 6:30 a.m.

I'm figuring the best way to deal with the jet lag is to just keep on going like its any other day. So I laced up my shoes and went out for a run. Warrington loop. Hot and humid. Slow and plodding. Head in a fog. But I feel better for having done it. A step towards regained normality.

5.5 miles untimed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home