Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 13, 2009

Leg Stretcher

Worked late last night and slept through meeting up with Club West Philly. Had a appt. this morning but still managed to lace up my running shoes and get in 3 miles. Days like today, getting a few miles in is a whole lot better, mentally if not physically, than chalking up a DNR.

The run was nothing spectacular, just a jaunt down through Penn campus. The weather is still mild and the traffic a bit heavier than it is an hour earlier. But it feels good to get a run in.

It also let me monitor my legs a bit. Both achilles tendons were tender at the ankle this morning. Tender, not sore. But I won't be heading out to the track tomorrow, as that would be pushing things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home