Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Track

Sarah Palin named her kid Track. She can't be all bad.

I was all set to blog on this morning's run earlier, but couldn't get online. Now the days events have overtaken me, so I need to be brief. Not the way I like to write, but I want to get this down.

Headed down to the track this morning. Wanted to get in a track workout, didn't want to go all out. Kind of a gut check workout - see where my head and my heels were at. As a result, I did longer reps - 2x3200 with an 800m recovery - so that I wouldn't have to go so fast. Anything under 13 minutes was fine with me, as often happens I overachieved with a 12:22 and a 12:29. This was about the pace I did on last Thursday's MLK Drive miles, and is good to build on. In an ideal world rep 2 would have been faster than rep 1, but it wasn't there and I didn't push it too hard. Just getting back on track. Get it? Haha.

Sofar heels feel fine.

Ran 2.5 miles home. All totaled 10.5 miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

Blogger can't take an early morning run down Chestnut Street without getting shout-outs from readers. It's tough to be famous.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home