Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 8

Day 8 of consecutive running. Didn't want to do anything too strenuous. Started out oh-so-slowly to Erin's house. Met Erin & Deirdre at Erin's house and then lost Erin at 60th & Pine. She may have been overcome at our having lost that prominent celebrity yesterday evening. Deirdre and I continued the run down to Mt. Moriah and back on Springfield.

I gained momentum as the run got longer. At first I thought I'd only last to Cedar Ave, then as I got more comfortable I had to limit myself to the route we did, as I could have gone on forever. First really humid sticky run of the summer. I think there will be plenty more of those, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home