Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Never Broke a Sweat

Got up and out this morning at 6:20, despite a late night last night. Don't know if Club West Philly left before I got there or if nobody showed. Either way, I made my own way on a well worn path up to the Art Museum and back via Sweetbriar Ave. and 42nd/48th Sts.

Made my easy day an easy day by leaving my watch at home. Left my music at home as well, making the run a bit old school, just me and my thoughts for as long and as fast as I wanted to go. Beautiful morning, chilly enough so I never broke a sweat.

7+ miles on this route. Time known only to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home