Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, August 14, 2009

Pulled up this screen and then got distracted and now I don't feel like writing any more. Not so much that I don't feel like writing but I've got other things I need to take care of.

Anyway, its Friday, when the cumulative gunk from the past week weighs down on me and makes it oh so hard to get out in the morning. But get out I did, met up with Deirdre, and we went west - Cobbs Creek and all the way around and back on Woodland. Run was a bit like Wednesday's - good clip, enough conversation to make the time go quick, and high humidity although the temps are a bit cooler.

Otherwise, another one for the log book. 8.5 miles, untimed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home