Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saving Water

Woke up this morning with a load on my mind and little desire to go out into the cold. The depressing thing is that this will be what I'll be running into all the way until March. It will only get colder. And the training demands will only seem more relentless.

As usual, the first steps are the hardest. Once outside the cold quickly lost its edge although the wind kept up its bluster. I noted sadly how the leaves are just about fallen from now barren trees. Headed slow down to MLK, picked it up for the 3 1/2 miles to the Strawberry Mansion Bridge, and took it easy the rest of the way home. The MLK miles came in with a sub 7 pace (24:08), which shows some progress from when I last did the course two weeks ago.

Cold enough today so I could (hopefully) get away with not taking a shower before going out to work.

SMB loop - 11.5 miles in 93:42.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home