Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tell Me Why...

Bleary eyed on a Monday morning. Ran home from Prospect Park down Chester Pike, taking a bit of a detour at the end to my mechanic to check on my car which I had towed there over the weekend following an unfortunate breakdown.

I saw as many birds along the way down Chester Pike as I might at Tinicum. This included a low-flying bald eagle, complete with white head. The bird, plus the unlikely surroundings it was in, really amazed me.

Otherwise I nearly got run over by a short-bus making a left in the McDade Blvd. - Church Rd. intersection while I was crossing (with the right of way). Couldn't see if the bus driver had eye contact with me as I reflexively and angrily flipped her the bird, but I could see a bunch of children staring at me. Sometimes one can be in the right and still be in the wrong.

Yeah, I know, Reba, I'm depersonalizing.

Anyway, a very easy 9.4 in 85:22.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home