Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Working Off My Fitness

Ran 3.5 miles this morning between sleeping in and getting my daughter off to her Saturday morning writing class. My legs felt weary and clearly communicated to me that today should be an easy day. So it all fit and I ran a Franklin Field loop. 3.5 miles in 33:16.

But my best running moment of the day came later, when me, Ryan, Jmac, John Dubs, and Steve G went to Philly's finest - the Fountain Restaurant - to consummate the free lunch we won at last year's Parkway Run 5k. Considering that I was on crutches watching the race, I can't say I contributed anything to the team victory. But I had no guilt horning in on what is absolutely the best schwag in Philadelphia. I had a Renoir-themed set of three courses - rabbit pate with figs, swordfish, and a chocolate moussy type of pastry. All washed down with single malt scotch, wine and coffee.

That is the reason I run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home