Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Maid Chased Me for 6 Miles


Little in-joke between me and Reba.

The chasing was metaphorical. If it were literal it would have been a scene akin to George Jetson walking Astro.

I did do six miles on the hamster wheel. Started out shooting for five, but decided to add a bonus mile. Noteworthy thing about this run was that the first 2.5 miles were without the iPod (as in I had it with me but didn't put it on). For this first stretch I just focused on my breathing and my stride and did my best to get me into a meditative state. Then I put on the headphones and added Interpol to the rhythm set by my feet pounding the conveyor belt.

Took my running stuff and work clothes to the ARC, and realized I forgot to pack underwear and shiny shoes.

6 miles in 43:44.

On Saturday I ran a Franklin Field loop early, don't have the time I ran it in anymore. For the record, this loop is 3.5 miles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

No panties OR shiny shoes?!?!? Maybe the maid stole them. I hope you found suitable alternatives.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

*I* hope you were teaching today!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home