Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, May 21, 2007

Running with Scissors

Saw that movie on dvd last night. It has absolutely nothing to do with running, but thought I'd throw the metaphor out there.

Yet one more cool breezy sunny morning. I can get used to this. I was up late last night and woke up too tired to get up, yet too up to get back to sleep. Finally took my own advice and told myself to get out there - I'd be glad I did later.

Well its later now and I'm glad I did. Easy morning, did the Locust St - Cedar Ave variation of the Cobbs Creek loop and did a short add-on down to Melville to make it 4.5 miles. I left my iPod at home and processed some of the stuff going on in my head. I think I benefitted more from that than from any physical conditioning I may have gotten. But most of all, I benefitted just by being outside on a morning like this one.

4.5 in 38:11.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grocery Girl said...

This is kind of random, but I'm trying to figure out a good loop (10ish miles) to run from around Drexel that doesn't necessarily involve Kelly Drive-- from your posts I've read that you go over to the Cobbs Creek area...what would it be like running from Drexel to there? Any advice on nice, safe, ideally semi-green, routes? Thanks so much!

Emily Kroshus

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home