Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Run, Then Write Like an Egyptian

I don't have much time to write today. So I'll do it newspaper style, in a pyramid with the most important information first.

I ran down to Lansdowne again to pay my respects to the tree this morning. Back via Kingsessing on the same route I took on Saturday. 10+ miles in 83:56, a little slower than Saturday.

I think this pyramid will not be fit for a pharoah. Not much more to say about the run. Warmer and more humid this morning. Calves still feel surprisingly sore. I'm tempted to switch out shoes to see if that makes a difference. I'm glad that I've been running strong for a five day stretch now.

Lots of other drivel I can go on with, but like I said I don't have much time today. Some days the best run is a done run, I feel the same about this blog entry. And, while this is not least important, I will end by bookending Reba's blog entry to say that I am also looking forward to an evening workout, of the culinary variety, although clouds are gathering up and may necessitate Plan B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home