Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Primal Urge

I should have taken the day off. Not that it was a terrible run, but when I headed west on Locust this morning I realized that I had run harder than I thought last night. This was supposed to be a week where I take it easy.

Still, I would consider this an easy week. Five and a half yesterday, ran about four this morning (out to Cobbs Creek and back down Cedar) - not going to break any mileage records. Half-fast. But I'm not doing it for the physical conditioning. There's a primal part of me that is feeling the need to run. Its not an optimal week to fit this in my schedule, but when I wake up in the morning with the first thing on my mind being how I'm going to get my run in (as opposed to thinking up an excuse not to run), then I find time.

That's where my head is at. 100% humidity this morning, so that there was a drizzle at times that didn't appear to be coming down, just hanging in the air. I guess that would be called a mist.

Realized when I got out that I forgot my watch. No point in going back in to get it. Just ran four... in a timeless manner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey!!! Seebo has a new pic!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home