Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Good Sweat

Had that familiar feeling, some energy that I needed burn off.

I had sworn off running for the day. That lasted until about 7pm. Life just got a bit too complicated and the weather was just a bit too nice. I got tired of working and headed west to blow off steam.

It was warmer and more humid than I realized, and I quickly worked up a good sweat. Downloaded some indie stuff and had it on the iPod. Neutral Milk Hotel. The band was recommended to me by Andy, a high school friend, and the email in which he did so still sits at the way bottom of my email inbox, waiting for the reply I've been meaning to craft. Anyway, its good running music. Driving scrubbed guitars giving a beat that I saw my stride just gliding over. Hard to explain, but I know what I mean.

Anyway, Cobbs Creek loop with a return on Warrington. Good for 5.5 miles, mas o menos, in 41:05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home