Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Run by Feel

Ran out to Cobbs Creek this morning. Looking to do 7 with two 5:30 pace miles in the middle. Legs felt sore and stiff so I didn't put to much pressure on myself to take it down to 5:30. Instead, I resolved I'd go as fast as I could once I hit the Cobbs Creek bike path.

This worked out well. Weather was a little cloudy and a little chilly. I was warmed up by the time I hit Cobbs Creek and from Pine St. all the way to Mt. Moriah I just took it fast. I liked that I didn't know exactly how fast, I just ran it by feel. Easily sub 6 pace, but who knows from there.

Penn Relays distance events tonight. In case anyone is foolish enough to wonder, I'm spectating, not running. Its that once a year ritual that cures me of any notion that I'm anywhere near to being all that.

Total ended up being about 6.5 (yes, short course again) in 48:56. Hay is in the barn, I'm ready for Lehigh Valley on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home