Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Reconstitution

A reconstituted Club West Philly? Too early to tell, but I met up with Deirdre this morning who brought Meko (sp?), a Penn grad student whom she recently ran into. He meets both qualifications for CWP membership – he is fast and he is overeducated. The question is more whether he would want to continue to associate with the likes of us.

We took him on an old chestnut – the Acme loop. As we were heading up 34th Street towards the Zoo, Deirdre and I tried to figure out who came up with this loop. We came to the conclusion that no one came up with it so much as it evolved. The largest pieces were from me and Erin, but it was part Deirdre, part KJ, and also part Paul, the chair of CWP’s London subsidiary.

Weather continues to be beautiful and I felt strong this morning. Knocked out the 9.5 mile loop, including the Lebanon hill, in 77:12.

PS - Emily, I see you commented. Good to hear from you and that you're on this side of the Schuylkill now. I don't have an email or any other way to contact you, so email me (s_metraux@hotmail.com) and I'll send you some routes or, better yet, meet up with us one of these mornings and we'll show them to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home