Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006

Circles

Ran out to KJ's and then we went by Erin's to run laps with her around Clark Park. She was in rare form today telling us how, in various ways, she just doesn't fit with the others in to those pregnancy classes she is subjected to. But it won't be long now. She also said there is a resemblance between me and a character in a series/movie I never heard of - Firefly/Serenity. Vanity now dictates that I'll have to check it out.

Running with an 8 1/2 months pregnant woman and a guy pushing around a running stroller (although KJ did win first in the running stroller category in a 5k up in Brooklyn's Prospect Park over the weekend) was about the right pace for me today.

Erin went home after 4 times around the Park and KJ and I ran to Franklin Field via Woodland and back up Locust. KJ bailed at the Other Green Line Cafe and I kept going to 54th Street and then back down Cedar. Among other things, he has set up a dissertation defense date, which is exciting news.

9 easy miles in 77:07. Going around in circles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home