Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

In Yeadon Desperately seeking CC

Hot muggy third of July. Got up early to go with club West Philly, but it was raining and I was tired. A award-winning combination for getting me back to bed.

Got up again at 7:30 and left for an 11-mile Cobbs Creek loop. Anson & the Rockets (featuring Sam Myers) and Marah provided the soundtrack. Hot and wet, pace felt brisk but only a little faster than last time I ran the loop in late May. I just peeked at that post and the conditions were remarkably similar, and I also felt fast on that day. Only difference was that I described a Yeadon view of Center City in a grey haze, today one couldn't see Center City from the Baltimore Pike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home