Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Funerary Run

I'm not going to write much today. Just get todays run into the record. This run is Erin's fault, she suggested to take our Center City and Manayunk friends out west to see some of the funerary sculpture out at Mount Moriah. So we went down to the Art Museum, met up w/ Ian, John W., Jim M. and English Mike, and headed back out west. We saw some parts of Mount Moriah that I had not been to, more out of the way with overgrown headstones in a flowery kind of way that I would think of as a peaceful rest. We could not find, however, the one piece that Erin wanted to show us, an angel sculpture which looks like its suspended from a tree.

Anyway, miserably humid morning to run, and my legs are shot from yesterday's madness. So I hobbled along and let myself get dragged on by the rest of them. 11.3 miles on this route, 94:49. I'm glad its over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home