Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Jogging

Out for a little jog this morning. Franklin Field loop and two times around the track. 4+ miles, 36:46.

Merely run to fulfill the obligation, under the belief that it is better to put any distance in the log than just a DNR. Otherwise it doesn't help the cause much. Just felt real tired last night and the same way this morning. Maybe I'll get another workout in later on, but I'm not counting on it.

I felt like I was jogging while I was out there this morning. Stuck in slow gear. The pain I described from the fall I took yesterday is still around. Must be a muscle bruise - literally a pain in the ass, especially when going up steps. But it wasn't bad once I got running and should go away in two or three days. Other than that, I felt weighed down by heavy thoughts. So I just slogged along, biding time and miles.

Jogging.

Postscript - I did make it out tonight, Cobbs Creek loop via Warrington and 43rd - 6 miles in 48:43. Ran as it got dark and a bit spooky in the Butterfly Sanctuary, but all was okay. This makes it seven straight days with double digit mileage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home