Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, August 15, 2005

Why is it that Guys who Try to Simultaneously Drive 2 Golf Carts. . .

are always the same guys who charge up hills?

Maybe PB can answer that one.

The two of us and E did the 36th St. version of the Acme loop again today. I was late getting out of the house this morning, so didn't get to set the watch, but remembered it was 6:08 when I headed out. I finished at 7:20 for a time of 72 minutes for the 9-mile loop. About what we've been running this loop.

Had a heavy rain last night. While E regaled us with stories of watching SUVs stall while trying to get through the flooded 43rd & Baltimore intersection, I lamented about getting water in our basement yet again. Depressing to the point that I had a hard time getting up and out this morning, but (as I knew I would be) I am now glad I made it. Especially as I'll have to sit in conference sessions for most of the day.

At least last nights rain cooled the temperatures a bit, so I can't complain about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

i also have a ceiling fan related blog. it's totally awesome, if you're into ceiling fans and ceiling fan bulbs. less so if you're not into ceiling fans.
anyway, very impressed with the 75 last week. the old seebo is returning...

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home