Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, January 29, 2009

TTFN

Chilly today, the remnants of freezing rain yesterday are still on the streets and sidewalks, giving me another excuse not to run today or yesterday. I did 7.5 on Monday but that is old news.

And that is the point. The fire is not there to run right now and the fire is not there to blog either. After 1000+ entries on this blog I'm finding other things to do in the time that I could make for keeping this up to date, instead of vice versa.

All this signals that its time for a change. Not sure yet what that change is going to be, but I'm taking a leave of absence from blogging. As others before me, I may find myself coming back to this site renewed and refreshed, or I may go off and do other things. Kind of making things up as I go along.

If feels like the right thing to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

1) I'll miss the updates, so try and send an email once in a while.

2) This not-running-so-much business is going to make it extra embarrassing when you kick my ass in DC.

3) Change is good.

10:03 AM  
Blogger John W said...

Is the monkey gone? At least for a while I guess or maybe he has just turned in to a squirrel.

I hope to be paraded through West Philly on a long run again at some point in the future. I need the scenery, conversation and wisdom that only you and those long runs can bring.

Have fun teaching and "KIT"

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home