Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 28, 2008

No Pep. No Time.

Not much to write about today and little time to do so.

I don't think I mentioned yesterday how much yesterday's run took out of me. Still felt that way this morning. None of the usual Club West Philly folks were running, so I was on my own. As soon as I realized that I didn't have much in the tank, I cut my planned 10 miler down to a 6-mile Warrington loop. This got cut down even further as I turned back early, going east on Cedar Ave. in deference to the total lack of pep in my legs. The only reason to go any further would have been to pad the mileage log.

Not to say that is not a worthy reason for plodding onwards. Just not today. 4.5 miles, no watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home