Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Numbers

Went out to see the tree today. Went out in the late morning, overdressed (two long-sleeve t's) but okay with that, and forewent the iPod to be with my thoughts. Was anxious about my toe, which was painful to walk on yesterday evening, but it didn't say boo today. Go figure. A nice run, easy but not slow. 10 miles in 82:40.

That gave me 78 miles for the week. I'd have to look back to November 2006 to get a bigger mileage week. I'm now shooting for 310+ miles for January, which again would be more mileage than any month in 2007. I feel things coming along nicely at this point.

I'll keep with the mileage this week and start more seriously with speed in February. I looked over my workouts from '06, and saw that I snuck out to the track once in late January to do a quick 6 (sub 6 pace). That was my first speed workout of the year, and I'd like to keep things going by trying that workout again sometime this week.

Again, I feel on top of things runningwise. I know enough to be wary of that feeling, as it often does not linger. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home