Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Go To Blazes

It seems like I'm blogging every other day of late.

The excuse this time around was I didn't run yesterday. In fact I did an anti-run, pigging out at USP's Christmas Party. I've been known to say that if USP did academics as well as we do food, we'd be Ivy League.

Today's run was a half-hearted little affair. I still have that not-otherwise-specified floating pain around my inner ankle that I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should be worried. I feel hobbled by my resolution to go easy. And I'm going to Denver over the Christmas holiday where it is unclear how much I'll be able to run. I can live with all that, but its hard not to say "wait till after the holidays" to my running in the same fashion I'm saying it to everything else.

So I ran out to USP, did 3 miles on the hamster wheel (22:04), and back. Ankle's no better and no worse, and my heart wasn't in the run. Had the band Go To Blazes on the iPod, they're a 90's bar band with Philly ties and an erstwhile cult following. First time I've listened to them. They weren't bad but I probably should have stuck with something more tried and true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home