Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, July 13, 2007

Gone Fishing

Tomorrow is vacation-time. Today its tying up loose ends and packing and the like. Didn't get out in the morning, but made it out in the afternoon for an hour. Took Locust down to Cobbs Creek and headed back on Warrington.

Cloudy and warm, Blue Rodeo on the iPod. Lots of bored kids (and some adults) hanging around. Pace was slow and not much going on.

This run sure as heck beats a dnr for the day, but it doesn't do much for my training. The weeks vacation promises to continue this irregular running pattern, but that its okay. I'm on vacation. Leaving for San Francisco in the morning. Training will start seriously the week after.

Sounds like I'm going on a diet. Anyway, I won't be blogging this coming week - taking a vacation from that as well.

6.5 in 54:54.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home