Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Everytime It Rains

I made it out the door this morning. Just like old times. A bit easier perhaps because I got to bed earlier than I usually do.

I ran an Acme loop. 34th and Lebanon route. The 9.5 mile loop to which I added on about another .5 to make it 10, probably a bit longer.

No iPod or anything, just me and my thoughts, which are legion.

Cooler but cloudy and very humid. About two-thirds of the way in there was a very light drizzle. Was expecting rain and actually looking forward to it, but it never came. Now that its 5 in the afternoon it is finally pouring down.

Time is 85:24. I feel better again.

Every time it rains
I know it's good to be alive
Every time it rains
I know I'm trying to survive
~Charlotte Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home