Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, June 25, 2007

Run Down

Don't have a whole lot of time to write this, just want to get it in for the record.

It is really hard to get to bed as early as I'd like. I'm talking like 11 pm, which is still reasonably late. Got to bed later than that and as a result had to really pull myself out of bed this morning. But pull myself out I did, and got out to run an Acme loop (36th St and Lebanon version). Cool and on the verge of rain, giving me reason to pick the pace up a little bit so that my iPod wouldn't get wet. Otherwise an uneventful run.

My throat is starting to get sore. My epiglotis feels enlarged and different when I swallow. My run this morning, a mellow 9.5, has got my butt kicked more than it should. I hope I am not coming down with something.

I'm sure several readers will be putting two and two together. In my defense, I rarely get sick so I don't necessarily blame this on lack of sleep. And I may not even be getting sick. But I do feel like I'm heading that way. Will try again to get to bed earlier tonight, and promise to whine about it if I don't.

Will keep you posted. 9.5 in 82:48.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

I hope you feel better, ace. And if you don't, I hope you're smart enough to take it easy.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home