Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ordinary Run

A pleasant run. I have all types of descriptions for my runs but they rarely are simply pleasant.

The temps broke and the humidity is gone. My legs were okay after yesterday's run but not in any mood to take on anything challenging. So I just chugged along out to the Sycamore in Lansdowne and back around. The only remarkable aspect to this run was the singular lack of anything noteworthy to it. Just enjoyed being mobile and outside.

I also marveled in my iPod's ability to produce good music seemingly out of nowhere. I frequently feel like there is nothing I feel like listening to on it and I rummage around and put something on and it turns out to be really listenable. This morning it was a John Hiatt show from Austin City Limits. I had never listened to it in its entirety and it was perfect for the morning's run.

The sycamore sends its regards. 10+ miles in 84:48.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home