Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006


I'm back from Columbus, now I feel as though I'm really home.

I wrote most of my lbrr on the plane, its really long and I'd like to give it a thorough polishing but may just post it for fear that I will never get around to editing. After all, its a blog entry, not a publication.

In the meantime, I'll post a few pics of the trip. The camera ran out of batteries post marathon, so there are not as many race pics as there otherwise would have been.

Me and Mike (left), running super-power-ranger-ninja-turtle-cheetah fast.

(below) me at about mile 26. Kids, don't model your form after this; I'm a mess here.























Below - post-race - 1st pic - taking advantage of the double jacuzzi in the room;
(2nd pic) Rebecca and I kicking back in the living room at the Gate House Inn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home