Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hair of the Dog

First run since last Sunday. Easy 3.5 on a Franklin Field loop, don't want to burn too many of those calories I've been scarfing down. Left at 9:01 and got back at 9:28. It was cold enough to find out that coolmax has no insulating abilities whatsoever. Tori Amos' Beekeeper was on the iPod; the slow steady percussion in many of the songs matched my lumbering strides. But no aches and pains; feel like I can do it again tomorrow!

Finally caught up on my blogging. Like I said, December posts will be infrequent, whenever I run or feel like writing.

CIM race pics are up here (and then type in number 2327). I did a big fist pump into the air at the finish, which was caught best in the last few pics and which several people liked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home