Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spring Eternal

Another in what seems like a series of joyously endless perfect days. I again had a really hard time getting out of bed and once I was out running didn't want the run ever to end. Me and Deirdre this morning, running the 9.5-mile version of the Acme loop in 71:03.

I realized this morning that lately my waking life has consisted of working, running, and trying to get some time in with the family. This has been reflected in my blog entries, and will continue like this at least for another week. Its a busy time. Work-wise, its like ice cream - I like what I'm working on but right now there is gallons of it.

I brought it home with me this morning so I'll spread it all out over the kitchen counter when I'm done writing this and start mucking through it. This morning its managing and analyzing data on homeless services use in Massachusetts. At least I can blare music and brew my own coffee instead of paying 3 bucks a cup.

Cindy and Tony leave for Texas tomorrow, so this weekend will be more of the same. Work punctuated by the Broad Street Run and fitting something in between that Maricela and I can have fun at.

Whatever that something will be, hopefully it will be out doors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home