Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rerun

All four of us were out this morning. The consensus was to try somewhere different, and so we headed down to South Philly again. Went down 22nd this time a few blocks south of Dickinson and then over to Grey's Ferry and up and around GF Ave and 47th St. South Philly running makes for a good loop that way as you can go down through Center City and come back through SW Philly.

The big news of the morning was Erin explaining to us why she would not be running a fall marathon.

We also discussed Venn diagrams in relation to how we couldn't judge, from our little worlds, that only ten percent of Americans don't have cable tv. Make sense? It did this morning.

Deirdre kept us moving and I'm too lazy to map it out, so I'll say we covered 6.5 miles in the 50 minutes and 47 seconds we were out running.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hey Steve, I was barely conscious for most of the run this morning, but I think the route was something like this (7.4 miles for me).

Kevin

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home